Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need Beads?

I've met many jewelry makers throughout my experiences on etsy. Now I'm always looking at beads because of them. Here are some of my favorite beads from my fellow 30 min thread friends. 


These Cebu Beauty Lilly Shell Beads are available at Galla15Whatnots. The color is absolutely stunning, they are available in a 16" strand.


GiftbearerSupply has these gorgeous Black Diamond Rondelles. You get 24 of these beauties with your purchase.




These swirly polymer beads are made by baghdadbum. You get 9 of these lovely handmade beads.


 

BejeweledArts has these amazing Mother of Pearl Shell Beads. You get ten of these amazing green beads. 

 

 Stun everyone with these Preciosa Drop Lagoon Beads that TheMayFlower is selling. You get 2 beads in this set. 


MissyKay625 has these lovely Mother of Pearl Tiger Beads. You get four beads for this listing.

 

These safari paper beads are handmade by AngelasPaperArt. You get 36 beads!

 

10 comments:

  1. Like I need any more beads!!!!! We are turning you into an addict too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful post!! Thanks for including my supply shop. Love all the pretty beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful Angel I feel honored to be featured here in you beautiful blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my black diamond beads! I just tweeted your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post. beautiful features. great shops!...*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always looking at beads. I am so in debt right now though that I cant afford any more :( Thanks for the post though, I'm def hearting some of these shops for when I have money!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you guys for all the comments and help spreading the word about my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning choices! thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty beads! I want to make things with them! :)

    ReplyDelete