Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's Been A While

Hello everyone! I know, it's been forever since I've blogged...and really been around. Lots and lots has been going on the past five or so months. Right now I will give you sort of the cliff notes version of whats been going on. And then fingers crossed that I will be back around shortly to go more in depth on a few things.

First off I got a job! Yay me!.....sort of why I disappeared. While I'm not using degree I love that I'm working with dogs. You all know I love animals, especially dogs. It's a great company, small which I like. For you fellow dog loving Chicagoans you should check it out, it's called Canine Social Club. Or anyone can check it out really.
sshhh they're finally relaxing

Sadly I am no longer a leader or member of the Promotional Frenzy team on etsy, as most of you have probably noticed. It truly is a great team. I learned a whole lot while I was there and am glad I got to know so many people on the team. Never would I have imagined I would be talking to people from all over the U.S, Canada, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and many more places all at the same time. SO many good times were had. And they have a kick ass leader Janet, check out her shop....love her rings! I learned sooo much from her about the crafting world and online world. She helped me out a lot and my shop wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for her.

Ok enough of that lol it's making me emotional. What else, what else.

I no longer have my turtles who I loved. They were getting very big and messy. They now live in a man made pond with plenty of space and food. It's heated in the winter and has a pump going all year long. So I know they have a great home. That still didn't make it easy to say good bye to them, but it's better for them.
good bye...yes I was crying

I went on a vacation to North Carolina. After four years of my cousin living out there I finally went in her last year there. But of course with my luck it was in the 50s and 60s while I was there. It was the coldest it had been in years for that time of year. I had a lot of fun and it was nice to visit with family that I haven't seen in over a year. But while I was gone my snake Sammie who I had for 9 1/2 years passed away.
awesome pier...but was damaged in the hurricane

I have decided that I am for sure doing a craft show. I don't know when yet...but I am. I have been working to build up my stock. It's taking a lot of time because I don't quite have a whole lot of time to dedicate to working on things for it. But I am building my inventory. It's scary but exciting all at the same time.


Ok I need to get to bad. But I will be back to fill you in and show you progress on things. I really really am hoping to be around more. Ok I just downloaded the blogger app. So now I really don't have an excuse. lol.

Oh and p.s I joined a gym, have a new boyfriend and bought have two button quails that are living in my room. But I'll save all that for another day.

14 comments:

  1. oh angela. I miss you so much. Sounds like you have had a really rough time, but are cocming out of it with awesome acomplishments and goals. Best luck with your future endesvors and dont forget your old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too Angela!!! I hope you find time to get back to Etsy more and join back on the team!!!

    SO glad you are doing well, have a NEW boyfriend! TWO BUTTON QUAILS! WOW. I know how much you loved watching birds!
    Congrats. So glad life is good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela.... we do miss you!! Hope you come back to the Etsy world soon and Frenzy....it is a wonderful place and I too have learned alot!

    Sounds like your life is on a wonderful road... take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela - it's so good to hear from you. Glad things are going well. We miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank all of you girls so much. it means a lot to hear from all of you and for me to update you on whats going on with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela - so nice to hear from you! Miss you and miss seeing your fun designs!!! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you're happy! And thanks for sharing your experience with us! I really didn't find it boring too. Take care of yourself and take care of each other ayt. Infinity War Chris Evans Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find it odd when people say RIP Grandpa. I love you so much and miss you. As if they're dead grandfathers are going to be reading face book statuses. Deadpool 2 Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog post showing different style of pictures. The article is very nice keep it up. Southside Serpents Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found this post very exciting. I am also sending it to my friends to enjoy this blog. Men leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes it was a good article, thank you for sharing it. I've got. the only things I want to get perfect are being a good example for my kids, a pot of coffee, or a. Famous Movie Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found other thing then I see your site and read your article however give me more informative article Elementor pro discount offer your blog manegment informative but not effective one time use this.

    ReplyDelete

  13. I was thinking about how to fix skin break out regularly additionally, Andrew garfield in a black leather jacket noticed your site by google, gathered huge loads of helpful information as of now i'm a piece clear.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wearing my fandom with pride – wrapping up in this Naruto Akatsuki Puffer Jacket for ultimate ninja feels

    ReplyDelete